Rastinger62

What is fronnie fry worth?

What is Your opinion on frontosa fry are worth these days?

Moba's, Kamampas, Burundi etc... F1, F2 etc.

What is your opinion and what do you think is a reasonable price for these stunning fish at the 3/4cm mark:)

Remember, there is no wrong answers

and everyone is entitled to opinion :)

By the way.... It's just a pleasure to own these beautiful species and they make a wicked display or conversation starter lol

Cool guys and thanks for your opinions and hope you all have success for years to come. Yeah I have 5 kapampa sold already and I haven't even stripped her or even thought of a price for the future lol. bit nervous on that but it's good to get an idea with this post from everyone else. It might even bring you sales for the future ;)

I'm just happy I somehow cracked a mouthful for the first time so I will continue doing what I'm doing and hope for future holds from the other females. Average pics but I was too excited once I noticed and had to share :)

Kapampa1.jpg

Kapampa.jpg

Nice work mate, its very exciting for your first mouthfull. my frontosa kalumba have there first mouthfull tonight aswell.

Mate im not really to sure on what i will be selling mine for but i already have a list of people wanting them to many people not enough fry. Ill PM you the amounts i have had offered.

I agree with Deadfishfloating, it really comes down to quality of stock, even though all my frontosa are wild caught i did that as the stock that came in was perfect quality.

Nice work mate, its very exciting for your first mouthfull. my frontosa kalumba have there first mouthfull tonight aswell.

Mate im not really to sure on what i will be selling mine for but i already have a list of people wanting them to many people not enough fry. Ill PM you the amounts i have had offered.

I agree with Deadfishfloating, it really comes down to quality of stock, even though all my frontosa are wild caught i did that as the stock that came in was perfect quality.

So exciting Lloyd knowing you have the a Kalumba holding :) There is some great quality of fronnie fry coming out of QLD so that's great for everyone. It's good hearing you have some lined up already and no doubt there will be plenty more wanting for the future.

Quality is a must on these fish and agree with with you all. I was shown a male kapampa pic from a guy a few weeks back which was all deformed in the head. It's great to know he as a kapampa but in the selling of fry aspect I think it would be quite hard to sell with a deformed parent.

My Kapampas are in great quality but trying to find more of these fish are a lot harder than said than done. Fingers crossed someone will part with a few females and maybe even a wc big male in the future ;)