Angel

Duckweed Debate

After spending the last couple of hrs removing duckweed from tanks, ponds, etc. I thought I would throw it out there does anybody love duckweed as much as me? I just can,t get enough of the stuff.

Regards

Angel

Is this sarcasm :) "After spending the last couple of hrs removing duckweed from tanks, ponds, etc." ha ha...

sorry but Im a definite BIG time fan...its a self reproducing food source that keeps fish regular and helps remove nitrates from a pond/tank...it works as a shading/security factor....but does need to be controlled as it can jeopardise oxygen supplies in tanks and ponds if left to its own devices(this mainly concerns ponds etc with no external oxygen supply)..I have also read that it contains more than 35% protein and this is a high quality protein including essential amino acids in high amounts plus other mineral traces..its a winner if you ask me...just has to be used to your benefit and not to your tanks /ponds detriment ;)

I think its in my hair as well! {could be sarcasm}

I love Duckweed because?

because its an itty bitty little green plant that brings the love..regularly :)

ha ha confess...you love it...have a duckweed bath...its probably good for the skin too...maybe use it instead of parsley on food :) yee haa duckweed party.....

Now I can relate to that. The kids hand raised ducks decided they like it as well and have cost me plenty of dollars to fence the delightful creatures out. Oh look the duckweed that was all up my leg is now on the lounge where i sat to use the laptop.

I love Duckweeed ......

Fantastic stuff Duckweed, some good uses put forward sofar. Oh! suprise its in my shoes as well!

I love Duckweed

just send it into space already

you know you want to

NASA Technical Report Server (NTRS), v 2.0

Uses for Duckweed « Duckweed Gardening

Welcome duckweed enthusiasts. Please introduce yourselves, what your work involves with duckweed and HOW you got involved with this amazing plant. | LinkedIn