lachie1998

How do you get 10% discount off AOA???

How do you get 10% discount off AOA???

just made an order but would like to know for next time, is it in the shipping description??

thanks

As said, just mention you are a qldaf member in the shipping instructions.

Orders are charged manually, so its likely not too late to claim ya discount if you only just placed the order.

Just shoot an email thru to sales@aquariumproducts.com.au

thats logan for you , but im sure ben would accomadate you , just tell them your a forum member , or walk in as the above states , and get a 5 year holiday , with a cell mate named bubbles , free soap no rope , and at least your fish will have grown by the time you get out , funny thing is , comments like the one above can be taken very seriously , even though its meant to be humerous , it has happened to aquariums alive and other shops , thats not funny

Ah yes

but aquariums alive didnt have THE DON at the counter.

Anyone messes with AOA and I will bust out the long version of the nitrate cycle.

The one that just goes on and on and on.

Until they buy a radion.

Which I must say

is a dam cool piece of tech

thats logan for you , but im sure ben would accomadate you , just tell them your a forum member , or walk in as the above states , and get a 5 year holiday , with a cell mate named bubbles , free soap no rope , and at least your fish will have grown by the time you get out , funny thing is , comments like the one above can be taken very seriously , even though its meant to be humerous , it has happened to aquariums alive and other shops , thats not funny

Mmmm. I may need to be told what this is about one day lol

Ah yes

but aquariums alive didnt have THE DON at the counter.

Anyone messes with AOA and I will bust out the long version of the nitrate cycle.

The one that just goes on and on and on.

Is that like sitting in two different lectures (total 4 hours) listening to two different "rather esteemed" professors talk excitedly about old rocks?

Happened to me today... sigh... it's a hard life :P

Is that like sitting in two different lectures (total 4 hours) listening to two different "rather esteemed" professors talk excitedly about old rocks?

Happened to me today... sigh... it's a hard life :P

I dunno, I find rocks rather exciting myself.

Infact they feature strongly in my panspermian introduction to the origins of the nitrate cycle.

First though, we need to introduce the organics and the idea of communitys.

http://www.geekosystem.com/building-blocks-dna-in-space/

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/08/06/bacteria-transform-the-closest-living-relatives-of-animals-form-single-cells-into-colonies/

Edited by DeadFishFloating

yes aquariums alive was held up some time ago. it was a male offender armed with a kichen knife. was done on a junior sales assistant while other workers were away from the shop.AS this has gone from 10% discount at AOA to this unneeded rehash of events I will ask you to get back on track .

yes aquariums alive was held up some time ago. it was a male offender armed with a kichen knife. was done on a junior sales assistant while other workers were away from the shop.AS this has gone from 10% discount at AOA to this unneeded rehash of events I will ask you to get back on track .

ok then

basically to get your 10% off

you need to turn up at AOA

without a knife

and let the check out dude

know you are a member of this forum.

Or if you want to save yourself

a car trip

order online

and mention the forum

in the shipping notes area.

Also