Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

101fatboy

2 4ft tanks and a big piece of drift wood

ok tank one is ok condish comes with lids, hood, light, gravel and stand ( is an tv cabinet but it works ) $100

tank 2 is in verry good condish comes with lids, light, hood and a verry nice stand $200

and the drift wood is big has a lot of holes in it good 4 fish 2 swim through, measures a bit over 3 ft $50

and have a stand 4 a 4ft by 2ft need a little bit of tlc $30

please phone 0439773893

i have pic but cant post them my computer got hacked and they stuffed it 4 me ( bastards )

ok tank one is ok condish comes with lids, hood, light, gravel and stand ( is an tv cabinet but it works ) $100

tank 2 is in verry good condish comes with lids, light, hood and a verry nice stand $200 now 170

and the drift wood is big has a lot of holes in it good 4 fish 2 swim through, measures a bit over 3 ft $50 now 40

and have a stand 4 a 4ft by 2ft need a little bit of tlc $30 now 20

please phone 0439773893

i have pic but cant post them my computer got hacked and they stuffed it 4 me ( bastards )

ok tank one is ok condish comes with lids, hood, light, gravel and ( stand got wet so buggered ) 70 4 every els

tank 2 is in verry good condish comes with lids, light, hood and a verry nice stand $200 price drop 150

and the drift wood is big has a lot of holes in it good 4 fish 2 swim through, measures a bit over 3 ft $50 now 20

and have a stand 4 a 4ft by 2ft need a little bit of tlc sold

please phone 0439773893