Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brickie02

WTB one off those 1000 L caged water tubs

IBC (intermediate bulk containers) normally used for transporting chemicals

u can pick one up from Schutz for i think it's about $150.. that will be their Ecobulk range, it's a polyethylene tank. I'm also thinking of doing the same thing as a grow out tank :)

if its had chemicals in it how do u propose to remove them and the chemicals will leech into the plastic making it highly toxic for your fish

the 1 i have is a food grade and was used for pickling brine so a quick rinse out and it was clean (well a bit more that a rinse out ) no smell or ill effects of the brine in it , the drum is now used to breed albino bn and i have hundreds of them in it and have sumped it to make life easy

i think dexxl is just saying that a majority of IBC's are used for transporting chemicals, pesticides etc. Schutz is a manufacturer of ibc's so i would imagine he is talking about the price of new ones and not ones used for chemicals

yes sir

i think dexxl is just saying that a majority of IBC's are used for transporting chemicals, pesticides etc. Schutz is a manufacturer of ibc's so i would imagine he is talking about the price of new ones and not ones used for chemicals