Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beencees

Adult male Royal Whiptail

Chasing another adult male Royal Whiptail to add to my colony. I can buy a breeding male from the lfs for 50 bucks so please don't bother asking stupid prices.

Thanks.

I personally wouldn't say $50 for an adult Royal is too much. I definitely wouldn't sell any of my adults for anything less.

Can't quite see where i said $50 is too much:confused:

I put up a price as a guide so i don't have to waste time with turkeys looking for a nuffy to rip off.

Kind of a funny comment from you though seeing as you recently purchased a couple at half that price. Given, they were a touch smaller and from the pics didn't have great coloration (which is why i never bothered with them) but amusing none the less:p

... I can buy a breeding male from the lfs for 50 bucks so please don't bother asking stupid prices.

I'm sorry my comment has upset you so much. It certainly wasn't my intention. However, I'm sure I'm not alone in my assumption of your statement.

Those Royals I purchased recently are great specimens and are now showing signs of breeding within my existing group so I'm quite happy.

Anyhow, best of luck with your search.

No, not upset at all. Just thought it was little off base. Maybe i should have worded it differently.

I also didn't mean to imply the cuties you got were "bad" fish. On the contrary i thought they looked very healthy indeed and may well have developed alot more colour in your setup but in the pics they were just a little pale for my liking.

Great to hear they settled in nicely for you. Always good to get some different bloodlines in the mix.