evilpierre

NSW Mid North Coast

Such a great forum, probably the best certainly in Australia, active on all fronts not to mention all the fish that are traded between hobbyists, I am based near Port Macquarie and I was wondering how many ppl read this forum from my area? If you are based anywhere between say Kempsey and Forster pls post, hoping to get some idea of whether or not I can establish a bit of a network locally instead of having to venture North to get good fish all the time.

Thanks fishmosy... Main breeder and stuff... Oh shucks.

But yeah I'm in Coffs... breeding Tangs and some malaws... Cherry shrimp and trying out the riffles and long arms too. setting up planted tanks too.

But yes there is a few of us here. And there is a couple others that aren't on this site... one posts FS adds through Gumtree and the other is on ACE. Oh and there's an old guy that does santa at christmas in Red Rock (just north of Coffs) that I know of... has come round to my place to extend his bloodlines, I know where he lives but he mainly does swords, guppys, tetras and along those lines. But I know he does have some commercial bread and butter cichlids. there is also a couple breeders in Nambucca area I met through posting adds in local classifieds.

just have to keep searching and posting adds through different sources and you can find what you're looking for.