The Tech Den

How members get their QLDAF discount at The Tech Den for their aquarium items.

The Tech Den offers QLDAF members 10% discount off of their purchases. Not only do we want your business - we appreciate you supporting us and like to thank you by offering the 10% off.

The process is nice and easy to follow. All you need to do is enter QLDAF at the checkout section as shown below and click apply and your discount will automatically be added.

Also to help, we now show what quantities items are in stock so you will know before you order if the item will be sent to you quickly. Another example will be shown further underneath.

Discount%2520on%2520products%2520showing.jpg

Enter the discount code as shown.

You will see below in Green the stock holding of the item that way you know you are ordering an item in stock...

Fullscreen%2520capture%252019102012%2520104044%2520AM.jpg

Your welcome Angel, the only reason I emailed the link was just to make it easier and a smoother transaction for next time. Thank you for your order and all going according to plan you will receive your order Monday.

Have a great weekend....

Just a reminder for the discount on all the aquarium items and how to get it online - do not want anyone missing out because they do not know how to do it and for those visiting us in store, please make sure you let us know your a QLDAF member before you make payment please so we can apply your discount in store.

You guys have serious site issues at the moment been trying to make a purchase for half an hour. Paypal link jumps back to checkout..

Sorry - we use the paypal gateway and paypal provide the facility from the point where you click on the paypal express checkout button, looks like orders were not going through between 10.35 and 1.39 and I do not know why there was an issue with their gateway. I will chase them up and find out what the issue was. Again I am sorry for the issue and understand it would be frustration especially at this time of year.

Sorry - we use the paypal gateway and paypal provide the facility from the point where you click on the paypal express checkout button, looks like orders were not going through between 10.35 and 1.39 and I do not know why there was an issue with their gateway. I will chase them up and find out what the issue was. Again I am sorry for the issue and understand it would be frustration especially at this time of year.

No prob got there in the end cheers

Hey guys, not sure what has changed but……..couldnt find anywhere tonight to enter a discount code. So chucked it into the comments field when placing the order, fingers crossed :D

/sigh. I went back to the site and tried it again, and sure enough - there is a place to enter a discount code - and then i popped back here to try and delete or edit my dumb comment and someone has already seen it. Oh well.

:D

/sigh. I went back to the site and tried it again, and sure enough - there is a place to enter a discount code - and then i popped back here to try and delete or edit my dumb comment and someone has already seen it. Oh well.

:D

You should have an email shortly with a credit for the discount you missed. It will automatically come off your next order for you and you should not need to do anything for the credit to be applied, so we got there in the end.