Braddo

Another of prestiges products

Without realising it I have been using a fry food from these guys for a while and once again am very impressed.

This product isQNZ freeze dried decapsulated brine shrimp cysts.

They are actually the egg without the shell. that you feed directly to your fry I have had a small jar of this in my shed that I got off a sydney online store months ago.

I have been feeding it to my guppys and all newly hatched fry.

This is another must have for you guys it takes all the work out of trying to hatch brine shrimp. It is also very nutritious as the shrimp havent hatched and no loss of their nutrients has taken place.

To feed it to fry I use a small measuring cup half filled with water and one of the measuring spoons(supplied withthe product) and using a pippette or eye dropper squirt into the cloud of fry and the eat it like pigs. growth rate is exxcellent.

Without realising it I have been using a fry food from these guys for a while and once again am very impressed.

This product isQNZ freeze dried decapsulated brine shrimp cysts.

They are actually the egg without the shell. that you feed directly to your fry I have had a small jar of this in my shed that I got off a sydney online store months ago.

I have been feeding it to my guppys and all newly hatched fry.

This is another must have for you guys it takes all the work out of trying to hatch brine shrimp. It is also very nutritious as the shrimp havent hatched and no loss of their nutrients has taken place.

To feed it to fry I use a small measuring cup half filled with water and one of the measuring spoons(supplied withthe product) and using a pippette or eye dropper squirt into the cloud of fry and the eat it like pigs. growth rate is exxcellent.

Any idea of a local supplier (AoA??).

Ta

Graeme