Hi all,

I have a question, that I am hoping is not a problem. I have a colony of Pundamilla Nyereri, who have been swimming around merrily for the last few days, but today they all seem to be covered with beads of sweat, which I thought to be air bubbles. All day they have been playing in the current from the internal filter, but they dont seem as eager to eat as usual. I have half a dozen other cichlids in the same tank, & none of them seem effected.

If anyones got some advise, I'd love to hear it, thanks.

ok sounds like white spot

which manifests as pimple like donts on body and fins

this is deadly to fish and if left untreated will probably kill the fish and the tank mates

1 increase temp to 31 or 32 slowly say overnight

2 medicate the tank with a good medicine I like wardleys ich away read instructions carefully specially if there are any loaches or catfish in tank

good luck the quicker you start the better the chance of sucess

peter

ps if you ever have problems come into the chat room and say high generally someone will help you imediately soemtimes we get lazy and dont check all the posts

Thanks all for the advice. I checked a swab under the microscope, & your diagnosis was confirmed. Started the treatment, & hope we are successfull. Will let you know how we go. Thanks again.