Just saying hi.

Moved to Brissy about 9 months ago from NZ with my wife and two kids. Had a small fishroom with about 20 tanks in NZ. Just bought a 4 x 2 x 1 1/2, and a 2 1/2 x 15 x 12. Got a pair of German Blue Rams in the 2 1/2 ft and got 3 chocolate gouramis, 2 lace gouramis, 7 neon tetras, 2 clown loach, 1 kuhli loach, 1 male siamese fighter, 3 panda cory, 3 sterbai cory, 2 gold sailfin mollies, 1 silver sailfin molly and a redtail shark in the 4 ft. Had more in the 4 footer but had an out break of whitespot and a rouge silver sailfin molly which wiped out about 30 neons, 4 clowns, 1 kuhli and 1 sterbai cory. Tried using Waterlife Protozin for the whitespot but I might as well as used coca cola. Using Aqua Master rapid white spot remedy now. Hopefully this will work much better, I don't like losing fish.

Really like the large selection of fish available locally. Hoping to get more fish and more tanks as time and funds allow. MTS is a bugger but so many fish and so little time.

Hi there Choc Gourami, welcome to the forum :) . I hope that the rest of your fish are now doing well. You will find that the people here are helpful and will try to answer any questions you may have. I am only new at this hobby myself.

cheers Jodie :)