Kaizen088

Forecast for Tuesday... 37 deg C

Yesterday wasnt so bad here, today has been a killer.

I'd rather humidity, than dry heat.

Although I see a lot of fat people near death when the humidity rises.

We are getting a hot updraft here, surprised the place isnt being circled by vultures.

Yesterday wasnt so bad here, today has been a killer.

I'd rather humidity, than dry heat.

Although I see a lot of fat people near death when the humidity rises.

We are getting a hot updraft here, surprised the place isnt being circled by vultures.

But I'm skinny and dislike humidity!

I've never liked humidity, just came back from a run, not too bad around the lake, it's great once you've got a sweat up it just evaporates away and this breeze is nice. Think I might go for a dip in the pool in a bit.

Yeah the breeze and lack of humidity have taken the sting right out of this one. More like Melbourne in January heat, nice and dry...

Spot on there, I was just saying at work how today reminded me of living in the burn.

Haha i was in over 50 degree heat today setting up for the tennis in jan damn people and there sports the thing that made today so bad was working on white plastic flooring and rolling out 20m long by 2-3m wide rolls of fake grass after the third roll we decided to give up and will be making it a night job

You want unpleasant, try New York in summer, the heat and humidity there is really oppressive, you wouldn't think it could get that hot given how cold it can get, but its damm humid, and when you realise just how built up Manhattan is ( no breeze) and that everyone lives in Apartments, mostly un airconditioned, its nasty.