u should probs move the eggs into a tumbler or a several litre container with a air stone. i found that if i left them like that in the tank they would be gone in a few days. I think the female eats them.

Mine breed in my New Guinea rainbow display and stay hidden till they are about 1cm then the tank is filled with loads of baby BN. Takes ages to catch em out and usually trash the scape. Need to make a trap .

u dont really need a tumbler. I use a tall glass vase and put a air stone in that, i have it so the water is moving but not making the eggs move off from the bottom, had decent success with this. + do like daily water changes or change the water when it smells a bit fishy.

I just moved a clutch of around 40 using a cup in the tank. sorta wafted the eggs into the cup then removed it from the tank so that they are always wet.

I have also used a bit of air hose and sucked on the end to get out single eggs and then put them into the vase of water.

Grubby.

I also made a trap out of a 600ml pump bottle, used a small metal drill bit or metal skewer and melted holes in the bottle so the BN dont kill themselves in there own pee and poo, then cut the end off at the drinking section and inverted it. within 20 mins i caught about 30 of the bn, I have tried it without any lid on but for some reason the females thinks it is funny to get trapped so you also capture them as well.

I can post pics if u guys want.

i use plastic ice cream container with a 10cm square piece cut out in the base with aluminium mesh glued over the hole with silicone the container is kept afloat with a foam box lid with hole cut to suit the ice cream tub and floats in tank where eggs were laid ,throw a airstone in middle of mesh ,scoop up eggs with fine net and put em in tub ,i just did this 3 days ago with albino s/f eggs that came adrift and seperated into 3 clumps ,now have about 40 fry in tub ,soon i will move adults and release fry into tank to grow out.