liechi from that angle but if there the ones from old mate for $60 that 120 other people got on this form that r now selling for double the price on every facebookl page there r ment to be jardi but only time will tell when they get bigger

These guys (from the pics posted) look the same as "Kinky" when I bought it. Dude selling them is angry at this Ben guy....:D

i own kinky and he looks the same as this little bugger , over the last couple days iv herd to many stories about these saratogas getting round as jardi everyone is saying they r not jardi there lei , untill they grow up a little more or some one gets photos of the 2 kinds toghter than its gona be a **** fight over the next few weeks ,

I got 2 from cichlidscrazy, bought as jardini and imho are jardini going by scale markings, 3 large red spots in fins and small spots on gill plate. Even at 6cm I can see the obvious jardini traits, but I'm looking at the fish not a photo

true all i can think of is the batch may of been half jar and half lei ,meaning a few people got jardi and few got lei

True, so u know half the people that bought the fish? Or are u just dirty u didn't get any and are just trying to mud his name?

Dude I'm the seller that brought them from the "Saratoga jardini farm" if you all like we can harvest later on when there bigger as I can make more money but if this is the reaction I'm getting then you can all jump. I tried to do a good deed and put these on here for everyone to save a bit and get a great bargain aswell as a great fishy friend. But I feel by the time these guys grow up in a couple of months no person on here will have the guts the apologise. Hence this is why people are leaving this site at a frequent pace. Because the people who go the extra to help fellow fish enthusiast get shafted by disbelievers. Shame on you all. This will def be my last post on this forum I bid you farewell

just becasue the fish advertised on facebook is said to be a jardini it doesnt mean it was purchased from cichlidscrazy, they are available direct from the farm! give they bloke a break for gods sake! they were purchased and sold as jardini, thats the best he can do! CICHLIDS CRAZY, i hope this doesnt make you leave because of one moron!

Mate if I was to leave that would make them believe they have won or that I have something to hide. This is infact untrue and I will be here for a long time to come.

BUT

this dose make me think twice about selling stuff on here. Or even better yet this will make me more picky as to who I sell them to. 99% of the buyers are happy. I told one that at least there is a few good people left on this site. Especially a certin few. He replied.

"Quote"

Only a few, but the good ones are worth knowing.

"unquote""

He then sent this:

On a side note one of the togas actually ate pellets today, so stocked

"Unquote"

and this is why I do it

i do the same thing mate, bought some lei last week and sold them on for a good price, i made a little $$ on the side and made a normally unaffordable fish affordable to most people! btw there is more than a "few" good people left, some dont post very frequently but they are here and have no dramas helping out where they can, all but 3-4 members i have met from here have ben very welcoming and genuine, i hope your experiences improve!

just becasue the fish advertised on facebook is said to be a jardini it doesnt mean it was purchased from cichlidscrazy, they are available direct from the farm! give they bloke a break for gods sake! they were purchased and sold as jardini, thats the best he can do! CICHLIDS CRAZY, i hope this doesnt make you leave because of one moron!

He and some lady (maybe is missus or business partner) did say they came straight for the Jardini Farm, so I dont think they would be cichlidscrazy's.

Just for the record I am just asking what everyones opinion was, Jardini/Leichardti/Jarchartdti/Leidini?

He and some lady (maybe is missus or business partner) did say they came straight for the Jardini Farm, so I dont think they would be cichlidscrazy's.

Just for the record I am just asking what everyones opinion was, Jardini/Leichardti/Jarchartdti/Leidini?

If you ask me and I would hopefully know. I'm almost 99% sure that's a jardini. But that's my opinion I had 128 of them in my hands this week and ps. I'm all fished out. Think I will be dreaming about jardini for a long time to come

I used to have a Jar a couple years ago when i was literally Native nuts, i pretty much lived everyday researching. I find when Jars are small, their head is blunt and the snout rounded with maybe 1 red dot or worm. Markings should definatly be visible at 6cm, not the clearest...but you should be able to see the red band on some scales. They also wont be as slender. Jars are a brute of a fish.

Put a clear picture of both types in good health next to each other and you can tell the difference by the head alone, let alone the body structure.....

If they are Jars then Cichlidcrazy has really done a good deed for QLD, incorporating them into the hobby.

If they aren't, well all he has done is try to help everyone out and do something that not everyone does.

Be glad that someones trying to help the industry..... Damn.

All imo, dont like it, on ya bike :P

Seph