Fish Junkie

Oxygen @ the Auction

I've just gone and got an Oxygen bottle and wondered if I took it to the auctions

would anyone use it ???

i hate to see fish in bags 12hrs +

also I know some of you travel a long way

im thinking $1 per bag 50c would go back for refilling and 50c to our club

and let's face it $1 not much if the fish are worth $50+

your thoughts/feedback good or bad pls

first auction 2nd Feb caboolture

pls note both Qfas and Qcg (fish only) auctions

will have a change of venue this year

FJ

I'd prob use it but then again all depends on wat I buy last auction I think I only got 2 fish but bout a crap tone of weed I also think that it would b a good idea for people selling fish to take advantage of it as to not have a bag passed in due to a death

Come on FJ get the auction rules changed to read

99: All bagged fish entered for auction must have oxygen in the bag supplied by FJ.

LOL Love it we have a winner just waiting for next meeting now

FJ

on the subject of auctions,is there someone out there that will buy fish at the auction for someone else????????and then ship them??????????????????????????????

winner Dave....big thumbs up....$1 is nothing when its the life of your fish....reckon most will start using it...espeacially if you had a pin up girl holding the oxy bottle.......what?..no pin up girl??..damn...ok just the oxygen then.. ;):)

Edited by goldenswimmers

now we're talking..and while we are at it....girls to bring the bags of fish out.....damn...off topic ??.....well then.....if a bag was dropped and one of the girls bent over to grab it...some of the older folk will need that oxy again...:) :) so its a big yes to the oxygen :)

damn...was daydreaming...thought I was at this cool auction with cool fish...and chicks who carried your bags out..and there was this cool english guy with an oxygen bottle....for $1 your fish would have no dramas making the night and trip home....and there were chicks at the oxy bottle and chicks on stage..the chicks..oh ...man...the chicks..

desperate what me..huh...;)...someone say fish n chicks...yum :)