crusty76

Thought Id show off my new baby monsters :)

Hi!

Any new photos?

They've had a month to grow and put on some cms... :-)

I'm sure you're giving them a great variety of yummy food !

Here ya go :)And and my two older ones :)

DSC06287_zpseec081ad.jpg

DSC06284_zps1d0459e6.jpg

DSC06277_zps49a9a0fd.jpg

DSC06271_zpsf0b6fdac.jpg

DSC06261_zpsad235c24.jpg

And today :) all the americans are going next week then will be just 11 GG 2 Grey 3 pink and eventually 6 Rtgg with a large female motoro ray and would love a big cat to finish it off :) oh and needs new lighting 3 6 foot tubes just doest cut it lol

DSC06293_zps166e7aef.jpg

DSC06292_zps71b59f55.jpg

DSC06291_zps4e6715e6.jpg

DSC06288_zps98a65152.jpg

**** mate, what would the maintenance be on something like that? Imagine very regular large water changes. What filtration you got running?

Beautiful tank and occupants. Will all the gg's last long term? Or will you eventually thin stocks out?

**** mate, what would the maintenance be on something like that? Imagine very regular large water changes. What filtration you got running?

Beautiful tank and occupants. Will all the gg's last long term? Or will you eventually thin stocks out?

Cheers mate yea fingers crossed should be all good altogether so far so good 6 adults in there now and around 20 americans and still heaps of room filtration is 6x2x2.5 sump and an fx5 clear as a bell :) waters getting better and better but yea pretty big water changes about 800lts a week atm

Hooray... photos!!

Your RTGGs have a lovely shade of red around their fins - very elegant.

And the tank looks great - makes me want to see my GPGs from the side, rather than just a bulges from above :-)

I have a plan for that... but it involves $$$ again :(

Thanx for the update!

Hooray... photos!!

Your RTGGs have a lovely shade of red around their fins - very elegant.

And the tank looks great - makes me want to see my GPGs from the side, rather than just a bulges from above :-)

I have a plan for that... but it involves $$$ again :(

Thanx for the update!

Pretty sure he doesn't have and rtggs in there atm. U maybe looking at his Grey's?

How large is the tank? Lookin good man your weekly fish food bill must be more than the groceries

10x4x2.5 and 6x2x2.5 sump all up its around 3400lt food bill is pretty good realy lol its a bit like having 6 dogs to feed lol