dragonlovfish

My dwarf gourami is on her side... someone please help.

Ok so my DG has been acting weird, she was only in a corner and swiming up and down and then she will lay on the bottom of the tank, she is very weak. any thoughts of what it is and how i can help he. (she still eats, not much, but she does). She is my only female and i want to try to breed, its really is hard to find a female. (is the any dwarf gourami breeders out there that are willing to sell to me.)

Edited by dragonlovfish

OK firstly, don't ask for more fish when your current one, ones is sick. We need more info to help, use the template in the sick/illness section and we can help more :P (Tanks size, stocking, age of set up, etc :) )

I was just asking if my fish died so then i don't have to look far. anyways, i have a 50 gallon, with 4 dwarf gouramis (2 neon and 2 honey, one of the neons is sick), 3 black widow tetras, 6 neon tetras, 4 danios, and 2 pleco. i try to do water changes once every 2 weeks. my tank is about 2-3 months old, all the fish have been living there for about as long, exept for the honeys, they have been in the tank for about 2 weeks. Ph-7-7.5. Kh-0. Nitrate-40 (is going down). Nitrite-0. Gh-30-60. And i have plenty of plants.

Temperature °C:-

Been running for:-

Filtration:-Canister/Sump/Internal Filter/Sponge:-

Fish in tank:-

Plants in Tank:-

Feeding:-
What food and How often

Recent Medication Treatments:-

Last water change:-

Water change every Day/Weekly/Monthly

Filling out the rest of the template can help people help you.

I would suggest katapang leaves also known as idian almond leaves this will leave the water a tannin colour. It will.also slowly lower the ph and soften the water. Dwarfs like slightly acidic water unlike the larger gourami species. It also has some medicenal values.

The other thing is dwarfs are.succeptable to disease.