kzdanze

Any Brisbane FS selling Dymax IQ5 or any Modern Nanotanks? Also Recommendation?

I am looking for a 10-25L nanotank that is marine compatible. I have found a $130 Dymax IQ5 online, but I want to support some LFS if they sell it for a comparative price, or have a similar tank that is sold at comparative price?

Also, is the Dymax IQ5 worth the $130? Can someone else recommend a similar tank for a better price? Or a better quality tank for the price?

I am looking for a 10-25L nanotank that is marine compatible. I have found a $130 Dymax IQ5 online, but I want to support some LFS if they sell it for a comparative price, or have a similar tank that is sold at comparative price?

Also, is the Dymax IQ5 worth the $130? Can someone else recommend a similar tank for a better price? Or a better quality tank for the price?

The IQ5 is virtually identical to the Skimz IBOX we used to stock. The filtration was adequate but the acrylic used on the aquariums was very cheap and easily scratched. The lighting also failed on a regular basis ( over 20% replaced under warranty ). We have a extensive range of Fluval Nano tanks in store along with several other brands if your coming past. link - Age of Aquariums - Aquariums / Furniture

Ben