ageofaquariums

Claiming your 10% QLDAF Member Discount from AOA

Online -

Please mention your QLDAF Username in the shipping instructions section on your online order form or when placing the order over the phone - 07 3800 5592. We charge all credit cards manually so we will adjust the total on our end.

In store -

Please mention your QLDAF membership when shopping in store prior to the sales staff entering the sale on the register.

Also just to clarify the 10% discount is valid across the whole store excluding " Deal of the day " Specials unless otherwise noted. The only scenario where you do not receive your discount on a product is when we have already priced matched / beaten a competitor on that item.

Ben :egrin:

Edited by ageofaquariums

Wish I had of.known this before spending 400 odd the other day. Oh well I still got an awesome deal and some very helpful advice from Ben.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I'll always recognize ya [MENTION=495]ronny[/MENTION], but otherwise ya gotta ask mate!

This QLDAF this is a pretty exclusive thing.

We are always happy to do it, but we wont always prompt people about it at the till.

Speaking of which....... I meant to ask the other day.

Would you like some baby rostratus?

27140512_zpsd4923098.jpg

Hi,

I followed the instructions here on an online purchase and didn't seem to receive my discount on my emailed invoice?.

Put my Member details in the shipping instructions and paid by credit card. 

G'day Sparks,

The discount with be applied before your card is charged, either this arvo or tomorrow morning.

The emailed invoice is more just to let people know we received the order, as it then needs to be manually altered to reflect discounts or pricebeats.

:D