Thought I would just throw this in please people CHECK YOUR TAP WATER if that is what you use before doing a water change on your tank. I got really lucky today almost did a water change and was thinking ahhhh can not be bothered

testing the tap water luckily for some reason at the last second i did. My tap water nitrites were off the chart and would have most likely killed my fish. Even took it in to be tested at the lfs so as just to double

check they did not believe it and had not seen that before. Even council tells me it is not possible but alas it is. So please please please make sure to check your water parameters before adding it to your tank. Your Fish will thank you :D

It is something that comes up from time to time and it seems to be most common when we have had a bit of rain and they tend to add doses to cover the extra water. I have read some of the unity water min max and averages but they do not seem to be consistent similarly with what comes out of the tap.

With most products - Prime which you use and Supachlor are safe at larger doses and suggested at times like this - yes lucky you test - you never know.