kasman

frickin heck! pbass fail!

got the salvini out - both not looking real good :(

fail because -

1. salvini was obviously too big

2. I wouldnt have been terribly upset if he ate the salvini, but for the fact that he's effed himself aswell has p!ssed me off.

maybe im partly to blame aswell. I mean I knew it would come a time pbass would have a crack. But thought he'd have better judgment lol. if your going to eat a fish... do it!

20130412_164459_zps49fa69d6.jpg

Edited by kasman

oh **** mate that sux but not as bad as looking in the tank and the bigest bass has a smaler bass hangin out its mouth,hha halol thats wat hapened to me lost 4 bass cause of it hm come to think of it ,it was the 1 u own now that ate hes siblings ,i got 2 spares if u need let me no,dam he didnt even get to chew them flowerhorns up.

oh **** mate that sux but not as bad as looking in the tank and the bigest bass has a smaler bass hangin out its mouth,hha halol thats wat hapened to me lost 4 bass cause of it hm come to think of it ,it was the 1 u own now that ate hes siblings ,i got 2 spares if u need let me no,dam he didnt even get to chew them flowerhorns up.

haha no way! so he's a greedy b@astard then! Iv had big fish eat little fish before, they always seemed to get it down if ya just left em alone. and yeh, he'd be at least 15cm now. growing well.

nway got them both in fry saver nets. fingers crossed i think theyll both be ok it seems.

anyone want some salvini lol!

inalatown - yeh it might seem ruthless but only doing what its made to do. thats why i like em ;)

mate im tryn to find a decent male salvini to breed with my girl

mate I got 2 males - one about 10cm and one about 5cm. Id rather keep the 10cm one cuz he's too big to get pumped by the pbass. But ya can have the little guy for free mate if he's not too small. From ozmo nice fish hey.

I have 12 of these guys.. .and belive me ANYTHING that passes by is dinner. THey even have a go at the fry tank next to them... I dropped some wrapper of blood worms once and the silly things followed it whilst it fell! and had a crack of attacking it! FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE TANK!!

Damn! I learned this lesson recently with my pbass juries - one of them tried to eat a Cory and ended up swimming around with it hanging out of his mouth. The Cory had deployed its spines and they were sticking out the side of the pbass's head with the dead Cory just rotting in the pbass's mouth. Had to do a bit of home surgery with pliers and tweezers to snip off the spines and then wiggle the dead Cory out. Luckily for me the pbass made a full recovery.

salvini is not looking good. in a hospital tank with salt and melafix but I dont think it will make it.

pbass - well it hasnt really missed a beat. would have been oxygen deprived but after a few hours was back to normal :)

Reminds me when i threw a pleco in to my frontosa tank ,thought big enough but no fronnies had a go at him ,his now in another tank growing a bit larger then i will try again....