ageofaquariums

Prime quality at a fraction of the cost!

To celebrate the arrival in Australia of the new king of water conditioners, AOA shall be giving out a bottle of Fraction to the first 30 QLDAF members to post in this thread. Post what I hear you ask? Well, in a fraction of a paragraph simply describe 2 PRIME reasons you are keen to try out the latest advancement in premium water conditioning technology!

Then email your full name and postal details to sales@aquariumproducts.com.au and we will get a bottle in the mail to you. Remember this is only for the first 30 members to post in this thread.

Check out the full Fraction range here

For the more mathematically sophisticated readers, I once read a quote from a mathematician who explained the reason fraction works out best every time! It all comes down to the PRIME factorisation theorem which states if you can get the same PRIME quality full featured dechlorinator for a fraction of the price, then buy it you should!

This post was brought to you by Donny.

Continuum_Fraction.jpg

Wow I am always interested in a new product that will improve the welfare of my fish and competition is healthy, we shouldn't rely on one source for water conditioning.

As water quality is the PRIME consideration for successful fishkeeping, I am keen to try anything which may help in this regard. Of course, my PRIME reason for wanting to try this particular product is that it is a FREE sample :)

Cheers, Doug

I'm always keen to try new products & test what could possibly be "the next big thing" in fishkeeping, I'm also interested in what advances in technology have to offer the health of my fish & water quality :egrin:

thats awesome, i would like to see how it compares to other products and to keep my fish as healthy as possible. great work AOA.

1. Love To Try New products and as always AOA prices will be amazing....

2.More new products available means more choice and theres nothing like variety.

Hi Ben,

I dont want any of your new product thanks, but I would like to give you kudos for supporting this website the way you do and for the quality service that you and your staff provide. I will be in soon to order up big! ;)

cheers

Gary

sign me up ! i am always willing to trial new products

good to see more science coming to fishkeeping

we will all be better off for it !

cheers mark

sign me up ! i am always willing to trial new products

good to see more science coming to fishkeeping

we will all be better off for it !

cheers mark

Looking forward to trying alternatives to our limited choices in the fish game

This will help my twice weekly water changes (peters elephant noses)

Checking your website out now :-)

Richard

Lock me in please Eddy!

Not only I want better conditions for my fish (#1) but I also would like something more cost effective that still has top shelf qualities (#2).

Edited by Shanoz

I'm keen to give it a try. So count me in.

1 would love to compare the quality of this product.

2 its free and I'm always looking to try new products.

Edited by JayPee