owlfish

Found this great forum while looking for angelfish to buy.

Over twenty years ago I had heaps of tanks and bred red-eyed, black angels. Several long-distance home moves tamed the fish collection, but I am now settled again and have set up a 3 ft community tank. The back of the tank is well planted, with hifin platties (3) and neon tetras (10). I am looking for some angels (black, silver) to complete the community. I have not been able to find quality angels in pet/fish stores, so turned to the internet and found this great forum. Now that I have introduced myself, I can begin the search for those elusive angels.

Hi All, Thanks for your replies. I have spent the morning snooping on the forum and then discovered that there is an auction on this evening....so.....thinking if I can get there......might meet some 'angel connections' there! I would really like to get a group of young ones to raise together. In the past I found that this reduced bullying.

If this one goes before you get a chance or there's nothing you like at the auction, I have a smallish silver angel who I might want to part with as well