liquidg

Save the barrier reef!

Guys and gals,can i ask any and all of you to have a look at this and lend a hand, it’s an extremely good cause!

Moderate fishing-spearing and collecting harms nothing at all, but our numbers resulting pollution and the activities this petition is directed at, are what is killing the reefs everywhere!

If you can help, then please do.

Fight for the Reef

But what about all the flooding that has been happening? You keep telling everyone that is what kills 99% of marine life!

Your Amity Point trip looked fine going by the photos that you had up. Your collecting spot at the Gold Coast Seaway is fine. I've heard from other people that Shelley Beach is fine too!

Next you'll be telling us that all the corals, shrimp and crabs off Cleveland are dead too :o

The companies that decide which political party sits in power, do not care about the reef......... or about Tasmania's forest......... or about the Kimberly.

They just want to sell massive amounts of wood chips, coal, ore and gas.

Get the heads of these companies on side, and its problem solved.

otherwise its never going to change.

if you want to see a coral reef

GO SEE ONE NOW

because thanks to how the world works

they are doomed.

Putting more shipping ports in the middle of the GBR is never going to end well for the reef...

earth+has+humans.jpg

The companies that decide which political party sits in power, do not care about the reef......... or about Tasmania's forest......... or about the Kimberly.

They just want to sell massive amounts of wood chips, coal, ore and gas.

Get the heads of these companies on side, and its problem solved.

otherwise its never going to change.

if you want to see a coral reef

GO SEE ONE NOW

because thanks to how the world works

they are doomed.

Very true you two guys and I will try to ignore the padded room candidate,lol,lol.

Seriously though, this petition has the reefs best interests at heart, so it’s better then nothing. If you want to add your selves, that would be great, if not, that’s fine as well.

Speaking of shipping..... did they ever pull out those containers full of ammonia that they dropped into Moreton bay awhile back?

Dropping a bleach bomb on 20+ tonne of ammonia should make a damn fine mess of the bay :/

Clock.jpg

I'd like people to listen to david here

Sir David warns against growth

You dont have to

but he is a great human

and he is talking about us.

One of the world's leading naturalists, Sir David Attenborough, has cautioned Australia against pursuing further population growth, labelling an unlimited expansion a kind of madness.

I herd him say it on tele about human expansion of population and he is so right! We are four times what this planet can stand already in relation to retaining high quality environments.

Instincts and power hungry leaders is the death of quality with in our eco systems.

Who is going to stand up and say, near no more children are to be conceived or far less children! No one is going to do that, china failed and all others will as well, because of what the church says does not exist, animal instincts! You know, what they say we did not evolve from and supposedly came from Adam and eve??lol!!

How people use religions,is the death of any chance of stability on this world!