Measured him up today, he's grown 4cm in a month! looking really good. He's now 6.5 cm and still eating all the feeders from the creek. I'll get a video and upload it tonight :dance:

Another Caesar update! He's now at 11cm and growing noticeably. For some reason the video quality has gone really sh*t but just set it to HD and it kinda fixes it up. I'm terrible at filming and photography so gimme a break haha.

Oh no, it's going OKAY haha, I'd told all of my friends I was after a mangrove jack, and just after I caught Caesar one of my mates was like "here ya go, I know how much you wanted one so I bought you one" little did he know I'd just gotten one.

So yeah, now I have 2. But Caesar is picking on him a bit, nipping at him every now and then and I'm freaking out so little "Mr T" has got to go!

It's about time for another Caesar update! He's now 25cm and going well. Spends a lot of the time sooking and hiding under his driftwood though. I'll get a video soon

I liked your video because of the soundtrack lol.

An update on the little monster would be SWEET,

weird how in the wild they seem to live near to each other / somewhat in "groups" but in captivity they are a 1 only fish ??

[MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION]

Shortly after filming that last update the smaller Jack was moved to a new home, for fear of waking up one morning and only having one haha. I still have a community tank which I buy small jacks for every couple of months and sell when they start to pick on the other fish. [MENTION=6988]th3f0rg0t3n[/MENTION]

I've always thought the same thing, they live in a nice little community with all kinds of fish, but when in captivity only want to be by themselves haha

I woke up this morning to find my poor baby Caesar dying in the tank. I tried my best to save him but after a few hours he passed away at 32cm. Upon inspection it turn out he didn't eat his food from a few days ago (fish fillet) which ended up in the filter and poisoned the water. I'm totally gutted :(