Sign in to follow this  
stefjane

Setting up an Aqua One AR 510 tank :D

Hey guys!

I just picked up this baby brand new yesterday, and started setting it up today. It has new black quartz sand, a new 200W heater, as well as the fish, plants and driftwood from my 2foot just chucked in there. I'm using the lights and filter that the tank has built in.

I also bought some Vallisneria and the Java Moss and they're just floating in the tank for now. I'm waiting for the two pieces of driftwood that I also bought to waterlog. I'm not sure if I'll use the driftwood I already have, I probably won't because they're starting to fall apart. I also have some rocks to use as well.

FAUNA: 5 Cherry Barbs (2 males, 3 females), a large Mystery Snail and a colony of Red Cherry Shrimp. My Dwarf Gourami died recently, so I will probably get another one of them, but otherwise I will probably get a couple of more female Cherry Barbs as well as some Kuhli Loaches.

FLORA: Java Fern, Java Moss, Vallisneria, Cryptocoryne Wendtii, and Bolbitus Heudelotii.

And no, don't ask me how much I have spent on this tank...I don't want to know! :P

post-6016-14711629114063_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this