Hi guys, the other day my eheim leaked water on the floor it wasn't to bad, I opened it gave it a clean then put it back together I also put it in a big styro box just incase it leaked again. The next morning I got up and it had filled the entire box and over flowed a little. I opened it up again looked at the rubber seal and it seems to be fine? Does anyone know where I should be looking for the leak? It was a really expensive filter and it's not even a year old. No idea where the receipt is :l

I dont have that filter, but it happened to me on a 2080. Try the tap where the connection hose attached. It should have autolock when you disconnect it from the cannister, if you took it out and starts to drip even when lock, you may have to get a replacement. The cannister should seal up tight if your rubber rings are all good.

Thanks for the reply, it's not the tap I disconnected it the other day and the hoses are just hanging down over a bucket locked with no leaks. I'll pull it apart when I'm not so hungover I don't want to throwup in it