Hey guys,

i've heard a bit about Shane lately but afraid i don't know of him but just hoping others know him and/or can confirm the quality of his fish???

I recently purchased some albino afra that Shane sold and am hoping to have my queries answered.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Stace

What are the "afra" like in your opinion? Your own opinion on your actual fish is probably more important than anyone else's opinion. Having said that, PM sent.

I haven't seen this species of afra (unknown location) around since i stopped breeding them and [MENTION=438]aussie123[/MENTION] and [MENTION=117]savage_roo [/MENTION]stopped breeding them, i've kinda forgotten what they looked like and i'm just trying to find out origin of these fish as i said i haven't seen them for awhile. If i could track down any from those sellers i'd be happy to take them as i'm fairly sure they came from my original breeders.

Pretty sure i'm getting some from Vicki at auction and will try to find out where her stock came from then.

these are some pics of my old breeders and some pics of the new afra i got.

My stock pics:

post-889-14711629321229_thumb.jpg

My stock pics:

post-889-14711629321405_thumb.jpg

My stock pics:

post-889-14711629321564_thumb.jpg

My stock pics:

post-889-14711629321717_thumb.jpg

Edited by tutters187

New stock pics:

post-889-14711629321873_thumb.jpg

New stock pics:

post-889-14711629322044_thumb.jpg

I will be growing these fish up but still looking for any from my old breeders.

This thread was to get peoples opinions of the breeders fish, experiences of quality etc. Thank you for all replies, all help appreciated to get more quality out there.

Cheers

Stace

There's only 1 adult female + 3 males 2 dominant 1 sub.

I'll have a look at them again tomorrow and get some pics (the pics were from the sellers tank) its a creamy colour might be on the whiter side but i'll get more pics.