waynez

Hi, new to forum!

Hey peoples

New to this place, been getting into aquariums over the past couple months. I tend to go overboard when I try new things haha. I have 2 200l 4 foot tanks and two 60l 2 foot tanks. I have a tiger oscar, 2 jack dempseys and a common pleco in one 200l tank. In my other I have 10 african cichlids and an albino sailfin pleco. My 2 foots, in one I have an axlotle and in the other gouramis, tetras, catfish and a betta. Loving the hobby and look forward to talking to everyone on the forums!

Wayne.

Welcome aboard man.

Good to see someone embracing variety.

But must admit I am shocked to see you have been in the hobby for over a month and dont yet have a marine tank!

:)

Its a good hobby hey, and I think you are gonna like this place.

Not only is it a good way to network in fishworld......... but its also excellent for advice in a crisis!

K9X83_zpsd0ea5cbf.gif

Welcome! :D

It's amazing how fast you can catch the bug and your tanks suddenly multiply. We're at 9 tanks now -- nothing over 4ft (yet, we're in the process of resealing a 6ft, lol)

When you get a chance, the forum loves to see pictures ;) haha

It's bad, I'm spending too much money haha. I thought about salt water but I gave it a miss in the end, just another excuse to buy another tank down the track lol. I'll get some photos in here tomorrow, going hunting for more cichlids in the morning :D

Oh, I know that feeling, lol.. I had to setup 3 new tanks and the dog decided it was a great time to chip her toe bone :| So I've had to set them up slowly lol.. Patience is just not my thing xD

I would love a salt water tank.. I could stare at sea horses for hours..but I don't think I could deal with anything too high maintenance, heh

Happy, bright tanks make me smile :D .. our oscar irritated me when we got him.. you turn the light on, they sulk.. you change the water, they sulk.. they be pigs and eat too much, they sulk.. but, aside from all the sulking and swimming diagonal with his big old sad face... he's pretty cheeky.. sneaks up on the silver dollars and rounds them up, lol..

lol yeah, I love my oscar, he is mad. I feed him crickets every day, he loves them. He usually swims around the front of the tank, but as soon as I try to record him he hides, same goes for the Jack Dempseys. Shy fellas they all are haha.

Hey Donny, I just realised your from Age of Aquariums. I got my main tank from you guys (the one with the Americans). Got it from Ben, with the cabinet and hood, good dude. I've been down to see you guys heaps lately picking up bits and pieces :)

Don't know all your names yet, while I'm sure I've spoken to you many times I'm not sure which guy you are down there lol.