liquidg

Wave maker up date on the Jebao WP-40--MP-40 copy.

All the guys who got these have nothing but praise for them.

One of our members had the MP-40 and it died and one of these was to replace it and that member is very happy with the results, oh and the price,lol.

This is some info on these pumps.

This chinese made wave maker does 13000 LPH, comes in a couple of modes:

H (Constant stream at 13000L)

L (Constant stream at 4300L)

W1 Very short pulse and can create some huge waves. Pulse length can be varied, but they are all short.

W2 W3Longer pulse that is more of a ramp up and then ramp down. Not much for waves, but varies the stream flow. W3 has longer pulse.

Reef Stream Mode, a mixed, changing pattern that creates a random flow cycle similar to what you would find in a natural reef.

Feed-stops pump for 10 mins and restarts on it's own.

Night (If the light sensor is inserted, the sensor will slow down the stream at half power when the lights go off in your tank.)

That’s all I know on them except in Auz at that time on the gold coast from that internet supplier you could get the old version for not much over $100,the guys got theirs for $90 each to their door from china and the ones they got, weren’t in Auz yet any way.

Hey sound brilliant for the price and what that model can do.

Edited by liquidg

Are you selling them now liquidg?

Your the one in a shop situation and bound by it, not me.

I just help find the cheap stuff on the net, then it's up to the guys to order it and pay for it and if I want anything, I join in the group buy up and save money like they do.

I am for the hobbyists and my own hobby and nothing else.

The guys have said why not get extra and sell some, that's not what I am about!

This is my hobby and sport, it's not where I work!

Buy them from fish street, good gear from what I've seen.

Fish street?

These ones were from china!

Do you mean fish street as the ocean in relation to recreational collecting, if so,lol, or is there a shop in fish street somewhere.

Yeah I did, I was ordering a few other things so I wasn't too fussed about shipping but yeah that group buy would've been good

One of the guys that has paypal ordered some gear there a while back and I got the salifert GFH at the same time to try it out to compare with the other phos gear.

I am slow on the net,i will set up paypal one day,lol,old people hey,lol.

A hong kong based site, cool.

Never heard of them,have now though,lol.

The one you got I think is the size the guys recon I should have,nah my tank is to small!

I will have a look at that site closely later on as I am making a section on our club site with links to all sites that offer cheap reefing gear.

Being that it will have a name that will get heaps of hits and will have all kinds of links,then google should pick it up quick smart as a major search result.

It will be more so manufacturers as such if possible so hobbyists have a quick reference guide and they can go from there.

Some of the guys are doing a group buy up at the moment for leds,you know the sort of lighting with all the doodads!

I like mine that I got from the manufacturer in china originally, they were cheap and they are still going strong after two and a half years.

Any way that is another project to help others out and educate me further on all the latest gear.

Edited by liquidg

Your the one in a shop situation and bound by it, not me.

I just help find the cheap stuff on the net, then it's up to the guys to order it and pay for it and if I want anything, I join in the group buy up and save money like they do.

I am for the hobbyists and my own hobby and nothing else.

The guys have said why not get extra and sell some, that's not what I am about!

This is my hobby and sport, it's not where I work!

Not sure I know what you mean, but I feel the urge to assure AOA customers there is no bondage going on at the shop.

Or any sport.... really.

Unless trollage counts.

Selling is what we do, but theres actually a lot of varied work that goes into getting an internet order out to someone.

So its not all selling lol

But yea 0% of bondage (*pallets exempt)