PeterJ

Two new electric fish look the same but are wired up different

was just watching river monsters tonight with the giant electric "eel"(really a knife fish of sorts) and damn seems everywhere you look in brazil..it could be time to die..:pop2:..even in muddy pools your not safe from something that can make you push up the daisies..did give me a fresh new liking for knife fish though...couldnt help but visualize a nice tank with some BIG black ghostknife in there....they look so cool when they are big :eyebrows:

yeah I agree with the clown knife mate mate but people often dont do the right things to get the black ghosts to a real decent size..and when you see them BIG..you think damn! :eyebrows:(I can still remember seeing some very nice big ones at an auction once and still wish I had taken advantage or even the ones BigRock(it was wasnt it?) moved along quite recently) ...that all black look is pretty sexy if you ask me...plus the price tags and availability are worlds apart :eyebrows:..

yeah I agree with the clown knife mate mate but people often dont do the right things to get the black ghosts to a real decent size..and when you see them BIG..you think damn! :eyebrows:(I can still remember seeing some very nice big ones at an auction once and still wish I had taken advantage or even the ones BigRock(it was wasnt it?) moved along quite recently) ...that all black look is pretty sexy if you ask me...plus the price tags and availability are worlds apart :eyebrows:..

In a months time I will be putting two maybe three ghost knifes into my 1000l display and I can't wait to see them grow huge. It's a 3 foot high tank so they should have plenty of room