Daharkazangel

T.Ellioit with oscars and stuff??

Thinking of throwing a few of my larger deformed (missed culls and too big to kill, well my hearts to big lol) Ellioti in with my 5x2x2 tank, 2 30cm Oscars a 7cm salvini a 30cm Goldspot a 5cm convict and 7 I think silver dollars who are also huge, like 10-15cm.Whatcha think?? Cant sell them (attempting to sell up, but I may not just yet...will see) so if they get eaten not the end of the world, but don't get off on watching fish kill one anther either. So is there hope for the Ellioti?? Sizes vary from 7cm to full grown.

i dont think they will get smashed too much. salvini and convicts will be the ones to watch. My salvini does alot of chasing in my yank communitty but its not the unrelentless chasing that will kill fish. Id do it. chuck em in. the more the better, saftey in numbers.

I agree with Kasman. Most likely, your Salvini will assert his dominance over the Ellioti and he'll probably look better than ever. They tend to thrive on violence. And the convict will probably pick away at them also.

Right, all in and everyone's fine :) In fact these fish, even deformed as they are, look freaking awesome under my fluro lighting I use in the Oscar tank! Should have done this earlier! Thanks for the help guys :P Now ive freed some space, win :)

Not gonna lie, they are going SO WELL im spewing I didn't add Ellioti to my Oscar tank earlier!!!! They seem so fragile but they can tell a Oscar where to go!, Especially when guarding a site! Yep my Ellioti culls are even breeding (shakes fist in air). Why are these fish so horny!! And why are they so damn hard to raise and grow!!! (takes deep breath) I NEED A BREAK from horny fish!!! Argh -_-