How much do little kids love fish that attack the glass!

Looking after a friends fish while she gets her fishroom back online.

She actually bites the glass, quite impressive really.

9626628559_1696b820dc_b.jpg

The result of bubs hands, after playing with the fishy.

Its actually a rather menacing fish.

9629854816_3fe35926bd_b.jpg

Heres a shot from above, on an angle

9629850358_d61f16ea2d_b.jpg

Not the prettiest fish, but certainly one of the most full of character fish I have met.

I just have no doubt she would take a finger if she could.

Who wants to guess the mix?

caotzacolcozslopsojnshkfkf or how ever its bloody spelt.

speaking of tank smashers, my big cherry king goes berzerk at my daughter, and her alone. she puts her face to the glass and he wants her nose!

leaves me and my other kids alone. but will go at little fingers too!

good fun for the kids hey. I can see ur little one had some fun!

have seen a red devil bite the tank, it made an awful sound... its in a shop near the floor, stared to walk pass an heard this noise only to see the devil biting the glass....

an the oscar i use to have, use to spit stones at her glass to....

oh an my tank looks as bad as yours an i dont have little kids.... just a big one, lee likes to tease tude, good thing is that tude isnt agressive altho has piled stones high.. lol.

Edited by HannibalsMum

My Oscar is a mental fish. Doesn't quite leave the water to get me, but I'm cautious when I put my hands in to rearrange the ornaments (not that there are many), move the thermometer or heater.. Haha

Edited by 99AWD

my flowerhorn does the same thing attacks the glass and will jump out of the tank just to bite your finger and has bit my friends hand and fingers just because he was game in enough to put his hands in the tank because he didn't believe me that the flowerhorn would bite him.