Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jarden

Colony's

Hey guys selling up my breeders just deciding to keep a display tank so all has to go

Electric yellow colony A grade fry here to prove unsure on ratio looks to be 5 boys rest girls 20-22 fish in total from 5cm - 10cm $200

Breeding colony placidochromis Electra 10 cm ish 1m 4 females $150

Breeding Chimoto red colony uncertain on ratio just started breeding 1 Dom male can see a couple sub doms coming through 13 fish in total 8-10 cm

Demosoni colony again unsure on ratio small colony started to breed had mouthfuls but haven't held to term yet 3-6 cm nice baring on them 13 fish $160

Pick up newbeith 4124 bring own bucket

Best way to get me will be via txt other wise pm texts will get fastest replies . Welcome to come and inspect as my camera on my phone has decided to not work any more

haha you're quite the inspiration for 8fts with tiny fish ;) haha nah man get some cuckoos that'll keep em from having babys :)

I have 25 adult cuckoos in there lol

I think I will just take out all the girls tho

that will likely halve the water change frequency.

It is a fun tank to watch tho.

you will miss breeding

but a good display makes up for that in other ways.

Thing with 8 foots is fish grow noticable faster.

Those tiny fish dont stay tiny for long.

Then again sometimes you can only have the display you want

by breeding the fish you want in it.

Demosoni 13 fish started breeding now only $120 !!

Protomelas .sp steveni taiwan ( Chimoto reds ) 13 fish unsure on ratio but had a couple of mouthfuls now Still available $200

Protomelas .sp chimwilani reef pair still avail $100 firm

All fish must be collected within 24hrs of placing sold

Shutting tanks down so need these gone by the 19th

It's a shame these chimwilani reefs are still available a pretty rare fish and they take a long time to grow to breeding size this pair is 18 cm and 20 cm monthly breeders

also Chimoto reds still available

Closing tanks down on the 19th i am open to reasonable offers low ballers will be ignored

Cheers Jarden