Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shanoz

DRY GOODS - Need to Go!!

Hey All,

Had this as a complete setup for sale (which is no longer). I am now selling all items individually, here you go! Pick Up Only

**** Also advertised elsewhere ****

#1 - 3ft Tank with a stained G & J Maher Cabinet and Hood. Dimension are 3' x 15" x 18" Tank (has a few scratches) comes with Lids. Hood has been modified for an Aquaclear 70 Hang on Box filter (not included.... can get from our sponsors Age of Aquariums - Aquaclear 300 ( 70 ) Hang on Filter), can throw in a Air Pump, Black Gravel, Sponge Filter and Heater also. Looking for $150

tank.jpg

tank1-1.jpg

tank2-1.jpg

tank3-1.jpg

#2 - 3ft Dalbarb Single T8 Light comes with a Repti-Glo Bulb and a BRAND NEW NEVER USED Aquaglow Plant and Colour Enhancing Bulb (Cost $22) - Take it away $65.00

light.jpg

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

**** ELECTION SPECIAL **** $180 if bought by the weekend! That's for a complete setup ready to run! Tank, G & J Maher Cabinet and Hood, Light, Sponge Filter, Air Pump, Black Gravel (bring your own bucket....... I like my buckets) and a Heater!

MUST BE BOUGHT AND COLLECTED BY THE END OF THE ELECTION ON THE WEEKEND

I can do that [MENTION=9562]t.p[/MENTION], I can hold it for as long as you like as I have plenty of storage space. I am just selling all my stuff that I do not require anymore to put it towards my Canada trip at Xmas as I am going back to hopefully have a White Xmas (was a green xmas in St Catherines which is the main town beside Niaga Falls last yeah)with the outlaws in Niagara. :D