Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

codybutcha

Wild caught bkue zaire frontosa mikula

As title says I have a breeding colony of WILD CAUGHT BLUE ZAIRE MIKULA FRONTOSA these guys are the rarest frontosa u can import and are the best of quality. I purchased these from RAVI in his last shipment.. no low ball offers.. as they cost me over $2500 so I will only be selling them for offers OVER NOT UNDER $2500 amd if u think u can get them elsewhere for cheaper then ur dreaming.. .there is noone that can get these guys into the country anymore.. they also have certificate to prove origin.. can send pics by fone.. and pick up would be a must .. if not intetested then dont comment .. thanks in advance.. are getting bigger and bigger .. also they only eay hikari food sticks, small live food and peas.. bloodworm and brineshrimp once in a blue moon..

Still available.. been alot of interest in these fish over the past week.. I am in no rush to sell.. so plz if interested send a offer my way.. but once again silly offers will recieve no reply.. if looking for quality it couldnt get much better then this.. like to fix my post .. mikula are one of the rarest and hardest to import..

All four females have had two mouthfuls since I have had them but all swalloed on days 4-6.. atm there is one female and one male goin at it.. so hopefully within a week she will have a mouthful... im not to experienced on taking tue babies out f the mothers mouth my self so ik just lettn them do it naturally for a few more times