goldenswimmers

Something Different.....show us your shopping list

I have simple wants. Cryptoheros Cutteri and Honduran Red Points would float my boat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39852[/ATTACH]

C cutteri would be nice....the first image is even nicer....Cryptoheros nanoluteus

Another fish I would love to have is some Spotted Raphael Cats............ I know of a store with 4 of them in a display tank and I have been asking for nearly 10 years on getting one or two off them! One day they will be mine............. one day!! Mwah ha ha ha ha

post-4720-14711629841275_thumb.jpg

What Montezumas or that new Rainbow ?

Not the rainbow!!

Thats at the other end of the island....in another country....Indonesia

One shop in POm that sells aquarium fish.....a few nice rainbows around POM

but all they have is guppies and swordtails!!

That big albino at the last auction was 1 of mine and he is a baby along side the guy I have at home

But come to the next auction and I will put a few more up along with gold spots and commons lol

There is a breeder of Agamyxis pectinifrons - Spotted Raphael on the Sunshine Coast. Great guy too. I've probably bought 30 off him over the past 5 years. No gaps in the lids for these guys. Escape artists!

some nice info on this thread...I think its better to talk fish you might own one day(legally of course!) rather than an alligator gar..nothing wrong with the dream fish..:dance:..but whats the best and rarest stuff you actually COULD get your hands on??...its nice to see people actually discuss possible contacts and leads that can help others locate that rare sought after fish too... :eyebrows: damn wheres that credit card?? :dance: :dance:

Another fish I would love to have is some Spotted Raphael Cats............ I know of a store with 4 of them in a display tank and I have been asking for nearly 10 years on getting one or two off them! One day they will be mine............. one day!! Mwah ha ha ha ha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39870[/ATTACH]

Your one day maybe closer than you expect it.

post-916-14711629842595_thumb.jpg