[MENTION=4423]steveandjules[/MENTION] one of your babies that I got a year ago... starting to look really nice ( except two have a bleach looking patches. you can see in the photo. I had a good look and its not a wound of any sort an its not their normal patch)

[MENTION=3782]pandapete[/MENTION] got a good photo if the marble I got off you. he has mitured really well an LOVES the clay caves.... can't keep him out of them. lol. looking for a girlfriend for him now.

the start of the breeding set up. very tired but getting there. will post more photos of the set up as I go. :)

post-10736-14711631049039_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631049178_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631049306_thumb.jpg

just got to do a little top up but its a start. will be.doing a number of water changes on other tanks to get more water. but 3 tanks disassembled today. the lounge is going to look empty soon. lol

post-10736-14711631058171_thumb.jpg

just received these cute little fullas. so mega happy. Thx to [MENTION=5970]thaiga[/MENTION].

atm they have been settled into the gourami fry tank, I was going to put them in with the rams but they a small an I don't want the rams to nip at them.

post-10736-14711631062695_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631062888_thumb.jpg

well... can ya sopt em? no not the gourami. lol. I had an Anubis that wasn't doing.to well so I pulled it out, put a stone in the end, propped it on a but of wood an they love it. XD

post-10736-14711631079863_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631080032_thumb.jpg

Soon now tude has a tank mate Thx to [MENTION=9562]t.p[/MENTION]

A super green Texas female. Tude is a happy fish. He is displaying to her, they both do a little dance with each other. ( not going to breed them, but if the do, I'll have feeders) miss green was trying to breed with a different fish when she was in t.ps tank. So she is a bit of an hussy. Lol anyhow.. Got some photos if her in my tank. :) an one of tude an spot ( he is getting really big)

post-10736-1471163120194_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631202102_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631202452_thumb.jpg

post-10736-147116312026_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631202748_thumb.jpg

Thx. XD an he is getting bigger every time I look at him. Lol

Anyways, I'm please to day that I'm going yo be receiving 12 marble an 12 orange spot bristle nose juvies soon. All I have to do is swap my longfin b/n juvies. i'm really happy bout that. i hope to have some female marbles out of this lot. XD

the L002 are doing really well! ill put up some photos later of them that i took today.

tude has become quite agrressive now with his new girlfriend. my other half has decided to name her after t.p lol. i have some photos of her in her breeding "dress" an i must say she is stunning. no eggs yet, but even if there were i would have to cull the fry if any come out of it. :/

OK so here are tow.of the photos I said I would put up, an two more, one is my other half with a chip in his hand singing " fish & chippies, fish & chippies" to the multis, they of cause looked at him like " what the hell is he doing?" Pmsl ( he did t know I took this cute little snapshot)

An the other extra is my top tank, intended to be water to do water changes on the two lower tank, but I had a shock when I saw mozzie lavae in there, so since there is no filter nor air, best fish for the job was the fighters. Just need the male to eat more an display less. Lol.

post-10736-14711631261323_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631261451_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631261622_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631261776_thumb.jpg

Oh and I forgot to add that I have 2 female an 1 male peppermints. One is starting to look really fat! An he won't come out of his log. So maybe little peppermints on the way in the next few months.

I also received 12 marble juvies today, I must say, very healthy fish. Fingers cross to what come out. I can't wait to get my orange spots, I have to tho. They are a few.weeks off being ready.

yea, I think I have gone a bit bonkers for the ol b/n.

My b/n list.so far:

Casanova marble male ( picture below, he has a new log, not often I see him out)

Sonny, long fin albino male

Romeo, albino short fin

Lady & Tramp, female & male short fin common

Middy an sticky, longfin common female

2 female an 1 male peppermints ( no names yet)

As you know, 12 marble juvies, 60+ short fin juvies, with 12 orange spot on the way... :/ lol

Of course you van miss out the 5 L002 even tho they aren't b/ns and the big boy/girl spot the sail fin pleco.

The other pic is a gourami an ram decided to pit themselves in time out. ( the top of the breeders net was well under the water line, I just hadn't had a chance to take.it out. Lol

post-10736-14711631279805_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631279926_thumb.jpg

Edited by HannibalsMum

Tudes tank is getting a nice little collection going. Just received 3 forest jewels... One is going to t.p an I'm keeping two. Except all the chacing an the Sgt being full of eggs an she is being a witch to everyone except tude, they have settled in really well. Not super red but time will tell as they are still young. :)

I'm such a.softy for fish.. I'm now looking after Fred an gang. Lol 4 goldfish. The owner is a 4 year old girl an she was not happy when I took them when I left. The tank they were in was a.3f but its now to big for the house they have moved into, so they have come to me for.a holiday till a smaller tank is found.

So on Saturday I rescaped the "big fish" tank. Turned the lights on this morning to find a very thin tp an a rock covered in eggs.... I'm not sure if tude is the daddy I'll just have to wait an see. Hopefully this will calm the crazy girl down now she has spawned. Unfortunately I will have to cull as tude is deformed an I don't think people would buy this hybrid even if there was some viable fry.

I also have just realized that I only have one fish in my possession from when I started fish keeping. The fat little cory. I have no idea why she ( assuming it is a female) has gotten so big! They only get feed once a day. Lol :/ she loves to sit up on the pot, sometimes the panda cory will be with her. Very cute. XD

post-10736-14711631397924_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631398075_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631398228_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631398352_thumb.jpg

Have to see if the eggs change colour........ but yea they look a bit white to be fertile.

I'd raise a fry or 2 just in the name of science. Be a weird cross indeed.

by the way.......... I dare you to click this.

http://giant.gfycat.com/AnimatedGrippingCottonmouth.webm

Edited by Donny@ageofaquariums

Lol.. Ahh Donny... Always the one for those hybrids no matter what the fish is. Lol. It could be the angle of the photo to. I took it this morning an she must of just finished laying cause her tube was still way out, were the rock does an 90° the eggs are doubled even three time the layer. I'll have a look when I get home an see. Tomorrow when I turn the lights on I'll take anothet photo an post it up. XD ( an I was thinking on keeping a couple anyeays, if I got some good lookers. Lol)

OK so after a year of having the peppermints, have a name for my peppermint b/n female finally. Cleo aka Cleopatra. Now I have one of two names for the male. Mark Antony aka Antony or Julius Caesar aka Caesar. Not sure on what to choose. What do you think?

I just thought you would enjoy it is all.

Sometimes people need to be peer pressured into doing something awesome with the use of a dare :D

If I wanted to scare you I would have posted this.........

https://news.vice.com/articles/russia-has-taken-control-of-ukraines-military-attack-dolphins

basically we are all gonna die..... horribly.......... to the sound of cute squeeking/clicking/whistling.

eh eh eh ek!

These were taken this morning, when I last look this avo a quarter has gone, now I'm not sure if tp ate them or the Forest Jewels or even the kriblets that have survived not getting eaten themselves have had a go while she was chasing other fish away. But there are some unfertilized eggs in there. I'm thinking the rest may go the same way. I somehow think tude is sterile if this is the case. ( photo do make the eggs look whiter than what they actually are, they seem more clearer that what you can see)

post-10736-14711631418025_thumb.jpg

post-10736-14711631418175_thumb.jpg