Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ronny

3 tier 2.5 footers

Suit breeding not display. Poor silicon job, some chips and scratches but holds water aok. 4 tanks drilled for 3/4 bulkheads, bottom has a hole at each end that I was going to patch but never got around to it. Also a 50x40x50 sump with no media etc just tank. Return plumbing will be included if u want it. Stand is timber. Sponge filters x 5 included aswell as a couple of internals, no air pump as its run off of my room pump. Chasing $150 for it, Any question just pm.

Just a quick pic

IMG_5462_zps34d524a9.jpg

how big would this stand measure.. Just trying to work out if I can fit it in the ute :D

You could always hire a trailer for $40/50, otherwise you can unscrew a couple of the legs to make it fit, just make sure you number them so you can put them back were they go,

Thats an awesome price Ronny it will sell in no time GLWTS

You could always hire a trailer for $40/50, otherwise you can unscrew a couple of the legs to make it fit, just make sure you number them so you can put them back were they go,

Thats an awesome price Ronny it will sell in no time GLWTS

Thanks for that chopper but unscrewing them isnt really an option as stand is glued and screwed. Price reflects the quality of tanks, cheap but reliable