Lord Lamington

Any more interest in a Fancy Guppy or Livebearers club?

I Live in Ingham qld and breed the following: Metal yellow lace super delta tail, Japan blue red fin SD, yellow mosaic snakeskin, Japanese blue grass, blue saddle yellow tuxedo sear tail, and pure blacks. and a few others. I think its a good Idea but would never be able to make it to meeting if they're held so far south. only online meetings

Betta Australis has a Livebearer Interest Side Group and had a small Guppy Show alongside their IBC International Show in October 2013.

Takes a LOT of work to make a club happen and its generally only a few that do all the hard work while the rest sit back and reap all the rewards.

IMO, since Betta Australis has access to a room for meetings plus a few interested people already who put a lot of work into the club, it might be best to contact the Secretary of the Club to register your interest ( he's a nice guy and doesn't bite)

This thread is well over a year old now, so some of the info in it is quite defunct, including the last post made by myself.

However, you're right, there's many Livebearer Facebook pages flourishing and popping up all over the place...

Hey,

Just wondering if there is still any interest in a club? With the increase in interest it might be worthwhile to set up a club?

Any suggestions?

Arrange a regular meet up at a coffee shop and see what develops. What advantages will a club bring? Concentrate on those.