Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rastinger62

Dimidiochromis compressiceps (malawi eye biter) Adults for breeding or display

:peep: I'll take a girl and a boy Rastinger ;) unless your not over it :fencing: maybe take 10 of your smaller juvies to. Can meet you in brissy or up the road from your joint whatever suits ; I like my eyebiters and these are decent, heads aren't as straight as arrows as desired in these but still the crook above the eye appears very minimal so I like. Let me know yay or nay fella coz I change my mind like the damn wind ; cheers.

actually that might be a blur im lookin at above the eye on the top right male, their nice ;) the males believe it or not aren't quite ready yet in regards to full-on blue colour ;) I grew out atleast a dozen colonies of dimi's to around 2-3 years old tops, and honestly there was a male I bought off a fella in vic along with a few girls and this thing was not only a full & proper 30cm but it was basicly Midnight blue. Not just a nice blue. Reason obviously being that it was apparently 7years old and they kick the bucket at around 8, but yeh at atleast 5-6 years they really start putting on a heavier darker blue when they mature further than their prime, if conditions are kept primo ofcourse ;

(edited to add it was the colour of an electric blue) possibly even slightly darker