If its a timber floor,just strengthen it up by extra joists spaning from bearer to bearer and if u have too put a nother bearer under where the tank will go,u just need to distribute the weight over a larger area.i use to have a 6x2x2 on a timber floor,wobbled a little when u walked past but never fell through :)

Ive had a look under the house I probably could brace it or pack it up but when I walk around no matter where I am it wobbles a heap.

And yeh I would trade for something smaller but nice then will sell off my wavemakers..lights..skimmer etc and get stuff to suit the smaller tank

Do you have a high set home with access to the beams underneath ? Had same problems with brother inlaws house on his6x2x2.5 a builder put c channel steel to reinforce the floor joists and had his stand changed to a cabinet and had it made to spread the weight over all joists evenly worked a treat . Sure there's a builder or dare I say an engineer on here some where that could tell you what your options are . But that is only if you have a high set or o low set on stumps you may be able to put extra posts . There may be options with spreading the weight on concrete !asking questions and being told yes or no is better than coming home to find your favourite fish surfing out the door as you get home

Update. After an engineer..a few hours...3 bottle jacks..some hard wood and some trial and error its crisis averted. Seems to be all good tank isnt moving at all. Had to change where we put it in the house as the other spot had no option of fixing. Now to sell the cube I bought to replace it and im good to go