Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymes

american cichlids for sale

Hi guys got lots of cichlids for sale selling due to wanting to change directions on my fish keeping.

I have 2 large oscars one white and one black white one is about 3 years old and black one 18 months old big healthy fish $20 each or both for $30

I have 8 convicts for sale all proven fish (trio of white 1 m and 2 f) females both spawned in the same log at the same time with no aggression, trio of commons (1 m and 2 f) spawned in separate logs and defended their logs from each other. lastly 1 male white and 1 female common. Just moved the fry to another tank they will be feeders for my americans unless you want them with the adults. Prefer to sell all adults in one sale. $80 for the lot.

300 or so split gene JD's approx 3 to 5cm maybe a bit bigger $6 each, 5 for $25, 10 for $40, 20 for $60, 50 for $100

4 normal JD's around the 8cm mark the 4 for $20

1 large 20cm male JD $30

Will consider swaps for african cichlids or angel breeders.

No picture collectors and time wasters please we all know what these fish look like. If genuinely interested and not from gold coast area I can supply pics on individual fish but best option is to come and have a look.