The Tech Den

Tunze - what happened with a warranty claim.

There is a good reason why we love Tunze as a product. They are super reliable and if service is required they action them well, very well.

Here is what happened.

A good customer of ours bought a Tunze pump on 20/08/2013 and installed it yesterday and after 4 hours it stopped and the customer noticed scoring on the impeller. The customer called us yesterday at 1.59pm - we talked to the Tunze supplier at 2.04pm and called the customer back at 2.17pm and mentioned that the supplier would like a photo of the impeller. The customer sent off the photo and at 12.41pm today the customer emailed us as well as the Tunze supplier thanking them as he had his replacement pump.

Less than 24 hour turn around from time of fault to replacement - absolutely awesome.

It was thought the the impeller cap that held the impeller in place was dislodged somewhere in transit.

So if you are thinking of pump and tossing up if you should get Tunze and if we recommend them - well we certainly do.

One major important factor, the Tunze pump was purchased through us, an authorised Tunze Retailer not through a grey importer, as grey imports are not warranted nor supported by the Authorised Tunze Distributor in Australia so you might want to consider this when purchasing Tunze and ask the question...

Pet City and Age of Aquariums are also listed as authorised retailers too.

I had a Tunze 3155 quit working for me the other day so I contacted The Tech Den and John immediately contacted Tunze to get the ball rolling. I then contacted Tunze with my details @3pm and to my surprise and delight there was a shiny new replacement at my door the next morning. Brilliant!! No down time :)

The Tech Den service and support are second to none.

John, you are awesome!!!!

darehu2u.jpg

More than happy to help out and you can see why I sing their praise so much. They are just a brilliant company to deal with, love their gear and service and been very happy using their gear too.

Just to elaborate a little more, Ozmo popped into the store and he mentioned that the 3155 was not operating how it should of and after a couple of minutes chat just checking over a couple of things, I grabbed my mobile and called the Australian Distributor for Tunze and within 5 minutes of talking to them we had direction and the solution while Ozmo was there at the counter.

To date we have not had a service warranty claim/replacement take longer than 24hrs(business).

As for the current stats their failure rate - it is less than 1% and that is not their figures given to us that is ours based on sales and issue's.

They certainly set a high standard and very glad they do too.