Auction starts 4.00 pm

NUDGEE Junior School

Kate Street Indooroopilly

Remember: CASH ONLY

Auction Form: https://docs.com/XG5P

Guidelines: http://www.qfas.org/index_htm_files/...GUIDELINES.pdf

If you are Selling

Kate Street Indooroopilly

Enter where the signs for Indooroopilly Montessori & RiverGlenn.

follow the road around to the pool on your left, there is a small bus shelter on right for drop off and hall is behind.

There are 2 paths the one on the right hand side NO STEPS.

If you are buying or just looking go to

Witton Road into Bridge street Car park on the right.

Graeme :cool:

I was planning on putting a few Pepps up for auction, it's also my partners work's Christmas party on the same night. I know sellers are supposed to be present but just wondering if it's allowable to shoot off to the dinner at 7:00 and back by 9:30?

Never been to a auction planning on going this Saturday pretty excited :D what sort of fish will be up for auction? A good variety? Are plants up for auction too? Never been to an auction in general what's the go do u sign up to bid and pick up ur fish when u leave or straight away? Hurry up Saturday :D

[MENTION=8384]Xr6turbz11[/MENTION] Bidding numbers r handed out from one of the tables when you sign in. If you want to bid on something hold your number up and the auctioneer will acknowledge your bid if there are no higher bids tahn yours you win and go to one of the tables to pay and collect your fish. Simple as that.

I will be there, Just bring a huge variety of l's, africans bristlenose adn maybe a few americans if I have time to catch them. Hopeing it will be a big night with lots on offer. See u there

I will be tempted by Tangs. Joel will be looking for Oscars....... May be tempted by geos, and ....well...... almost anything interesting ......

Love a good auction, especially a good auction close to my place.

If you have time to kill this place is building a reputation a couple of suburbs over:

Cafe Tres Bon

There is a number of new cafes at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Yum Cha is good and affordable (yay for Chicken's feet - order of the menu as a lot of the best stuff is not on the carts like duck and soft shell crab), and Oliver and Co has the biggest sandwiches I have seen for the price and some good platters for the price to share, with good coffee! Teenage daughters will love Dissh but spend a lot of your auction money........

Indooroopilly Shopping Centre