Supercobwe

Anyone know where to buy the rubber ring inside the Resun LP60?

Hello all

Did anyone knows where to get (buy) the rubber ring or rubber seal inside the LP60? My lp60 are leaking air around the rubber seal area which caused the output air reduced. I can seal it up permanently so it won't leak any air but I want to do it properly. Best to replace with the new rubber seal than to fixing temporary which might be hard to remove it later. I contacted AOA but they don't have it so if anyone know where to get it please pm me. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ryan

If its just an o ring type then try a plumbing supplies or bunnings that's how I sourced a seal for a canister filter Was cheaper then standard replacement part as well

Vasoline is generally a good rubber seal reviataliser. Know the seal your talking about and never heard of them being available. Its intricut with those little tab parts which can be easily damaged as they nest in the groove. Personally I would salvage what I can and silicone the the rest how often do you really have to pull it apart and if you did it wouldnt take much to cut apart adn clean up to re silicone with a stanley knife.

If you didnt damage the seal it probable isnt the problem for it leaking as it is aluminium type plate which oxidies from condensation etc and breaks the seal you can try just cleaning the plate with some steel wool so it smooth again vaso the seal and try that as it should work.