Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lazybonezz

CHEAP Frontosa Burundi colony have to go this week

post-7056-14711630078277_thumb.jpg

I have a mate that wants to get out of fish due to no time for them anymore. he has 5 Burundi 2 males & 3 females all healthy with straight bars and correct body shape, they range from atleast 12cm through to about 20cm. all offers will be considered and past onto him and the best offer will get them because he is going to drop them at the LFS by the end of this week. I told him I would post on here cause I'd rather see one of our members get a good deal than the LFS sorry about the crappy pic I will get better ones for you tomorrow when I'm back over there.

as post "stated" best offer gets them so obviously your offer that you made was not the highest. this was not an auction nor was I going to take 3 pm s from everybody wanting to know etc how much, only want females blah blah hence highest offer got them. don't stress bud they were only Burundi s

yeah I am over it but I will explain my self since you have joined the convo, reason I was ''low balling'' as you say is because I was looking for a off chance bargain,you tell me why im gonna pay 400-500 straight away to some one when I can get them for cheaper than that....that's just stupendous I would think.this has all escalated because I asked the simple question of why they didn't get run till Saturday which is what I was told in a pm from seller...I don't care really who got em or what was paid I just asked a simple question. but thank you for your concern