Shanoz

Anyone Keeping Tropheus Chilanga

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone on here is keeping Tropheus Chilanga at all or if they know of any LFS that has some as I would like to add a few more to the three I already have.

**** not my fish but they look exactly the same as this pic ****

post-4720-14711630087113_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Shanoz

Not too many of this variant around, I can ask my supplier if he can source some for you in the next shipment [MENTION=4720]Shanoz[/MENTION]

Thanks Lloyd............. would appreciate that! I'd even consider making my tank as community Chilanga Tank! :D Keep in mind that in 2 weeks today I am jetting off to Canada to see the Inlaws for Xmas and New Years and I will not be back until the 13th of January.

chilanga, ndole, kachese, all have those cool face markings, but chilanga have more red, indols a bit more yellow /orange, and kachese tend to have lots more yellow/orange on the sides., but red sp, all have a habit of changing from almost black to red to an orangy yellow if they are lighter varieties.

Mine get and Awesome Black/Red Colouration when dancing for the lady............ So beautiful hence my desire for some more............... unfortunately it won't be until next year now as I leave for Canada next Thursday.............!!!

Mine get and Awesome Black/Red Colouration when dancing for the lady............ So beautiful hence my desire for some more............... unfortunately it won't be until next year now as I leave for Canada next Thursday.............!!!

Not sure if these still available ... but 7 tropheus chilanga + a 6' tank for $400 seems better than $99 ea for juveniles from the store. Heading is "fish n fish tank' from Inala in Brisbane first listed 30/12/13.

Ive been looking for wide yellow band duboisi and notice these when searching.

Thanks Lloyd............. would appreciate that! I'd even consider making my tank as community Chilanga Tank! :D Keep in mind that in 2 weeks today I am jetting off to Canada to see the Inlaws for Xmas and New Years and I will not be back until the 13th of January.

How was Canada BTW? You end up checkin' Big Al's & Finatics in Mississauga?

I myself failed at keeping duboisii due to their stringent veggies only feeding requirements.

They perished to Malawi bloat and I haven't forgiven myself for not being more particular w/food varieties chosen.

My knowledge has grown since then so maybe in the future.