Mistyphoenix

When t.p is away Mistyphoenix will play.

So... [MENTION=9562]t.p[/MENTION] was away washing her driftwood she got from [MENTION=1890]presto[/MENTION]. So my first instict was to naturally redecorate her tank while she wasn't looking. I won't go into the details of her and I trying to set up her new canister filter from AoA. I'll let her inform you guys of something she did with her own tanks and fish.

Here are the results of my tampering (please understand there was a time crunch and I'm slightly vertically impared).

uzagyza9.jpg

Her tank full view.

4yha6aga.jpg

Her pearls (?) I am not a cichlid person so please correct me if I'm wrong.

y4y9yzur.jpg

The convict (Turk) and Juliana the Oscar.

*please note this was all with her consent I don't just mess with people's tanks as a hobby.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Looking good, but I would try raise the spray bar higher so it is rippling the water surface nicely.

I sorta have it a bit under the water, and angled up a bit.

That way it ripples a lot of the water surface, but makes no noise.

Dont angle them too much up, as with a bit of evaporation you could splash lights.

Those brazil pearls are gonna love that sand.

Being a cichlid person I can give you some inside goss.

Looks like they are being kicked out of the geos!

Scandal really, but I knew it all along.

Something just wasnt right hey.

That tank looks great [MENTION=9562]t.p[/MENTION] but i can see all hell breaking loose very very soon. Can i presume that is a 3 or maybe at a stretch a 4 foot tank? IMHO i would move the oscars yesterday and keep what you have with a super stringent cleaning regime. You seen my boy brasilie and he prob still has another 10cm to grow

Thanks [MENTION=495]ronny[/MENTION], yeah its a 4ft with curves front.

Things are going well at the moment but I have a spare couple of tanks ready! I know they are yet to all mature and get nasty.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk