Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tropheusmike

Longfin albino bristlenose for sale - 3-6cm

Have many long fin albinos for sale. Most 3-6cm, some a bit longer. All have beautiful long flowing fins, 3 different bloodlines. Minimum purchase of 5.

I do not ship and am on northern end of Gold Coast, close to Dreamworld. If interested, please contact me on my mobile as I will not be on my computer today. 0468 926 357

Wow carnt see $6 but can see 3/6cms and min 5 and 3 different blood lines and your number. But hay must be looking at rong advert....how can that be you replying. Anybody else out see the same as me or i will apologise for not reading $6 each. And if im rite that not very nice customer service.....cheers

Wow carnt see $6 but can see 3/6cms and min 5 and 3 different blood lines and your number. But hay must be looking at rong advert....how can that be you replying. Anybody else out see the same as me or i will apologise for not reading $6 each. And if im rite that not very nice customer service.....cheers

I can see 6$

Maybe re read the original post?

Longfin albino bristlenose for sale - 3-6cm

REGION: Gold Coast

PRICE : $6 each

QTY : many

SIZE : 3-6cm

SEX : mixed

Have many long fin albinos for sale. Most 3-6cm, some a bit longer. All have beautiful long flowing fins, 3 different bloodlines. Minimum purchase of 5.

I do not ship and am on northern end of Gold Coast, close to Dreamworld. If interested, please contact me on my mobile as I will not be on my computer today. 0468 926 357

I am after six largest ones' would like to start breeding them, so 2 males and the rest girls would be ideal, I live at daisy hill not far from dreamworld and could come out to see them tomorrow or another time that suits you. Its important that they're not all brothers and sisters. Thanks